Construction Supervisor - Cambridge - FTTP Project
- £36K / Year
My client is currently looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor to be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery of the civil infrastructure for a FTTP network deployment project within a City. The Construction Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
- Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms network installation
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
If you feel this is the position you are looking for and believe you have the experience required then please don't hesitate to send your CV and get in contact with me at [email protected]
If not please do pass onto any of your friends or colleagues that would be interested in a role like this.