Client Services Coordinator - London - Contract
Client Service Coordinator - London - Contract with view to perm
- Proactively work to prevent billing, service delivery, and service performance issues by close collaboration with internal teams and resolves customer questions, disputes, and escalations in a manner that is effortless for the customer
- Works with Sales and Product Management teams to identify win-win solutions to customer issues
- Collaborate / partner with AR to focus on opportunities to collect on aging balances
- Ability to identify opportunities to streamline processes that improve the customer experience
- Organise and coordinate project kick-off calls to provide an effortless implementation of customer projects.
- Reports customer performance metrics both internally and externally
- Conduct face-to-face Operational Reviews when requested; which includes network reliability, service delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers' requirements. Travel may be required.
- Leads implementation projects for assigned customers, overlaying internal service delivery teams to ensure an effortless delivery experience.
- Audit and maintain assigned customer contact records in Salesforce
- Influence increase in billing run rate (BRR), quarter over quarter, where possible
- Works cross functionally with teams driving credit request approvals
- Progressively develops a strong business relationship with all customers supported
- Assists in mentoring and training new team members
- Partner with the NCC in addressing customer concerns regarding network reliability and proactively monitor service to ensure reliability increases to the customers satisfaction.
- Independently manage customer deliverables successfully
- Produce and manage various service reports requested by customer
Get in touch if this is in line with your expertise!